3/26/2010

Careful You're Blog Can Be Identified As Spam

This day either of my blog have been identified as spam by robot google, what's wrong with my blog?

this is sentences warning from google :

This blog has been identified as a potential spam blog. Your readers will see a warning page until the blog is reviewed.

This blog will be deleted within 20 days unless you request a review


fortunately, google send a warning in my dashboard and they give a unlock review button to review a post or blog to proof a blog is not spam.
and if this warning if ignore been 20days then this blog will be freeze and cannot be accessed again.
after i got this warning then i search in google reason robot google identified my blog as spam then i got it and the answer is me create post in directly...

or google, i this post been read just want to say,this blog is not made one for spam this day and forever.

so be careful :(

Best Regards

0 comments:

Post a Comment